Disappearance of predatory sex offender from Warm Springs illustrates ‘crazy’ loophole in registry system
Joe Ray Greene, convicted of violent sex crimes against multiple children on Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs property, stopped registering as a sex offender in late August and disappeared. He was nowhere to be found on the reservation.
… you can just … stop registering as a sex offender? I don’t see that as a “loophole” so much as a GLARING FRICKIN’ FLAW.
"Nyeh, I don’t wanna be a sex offender anymore. I think I’ll just stop. That’s how that works, right?"
… son of a … it’s too late at night to be dealing with sort of crap.
7 Notes/ Hide
- curiosity-discoverer-of-worlds reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- curiosity-discoverer-of-worlds likes this
- gabejustgabe likes this
- surround-sound-sugar-skulls reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- themadwhitaker reblogged this from judedeluca and added:
- northwestmagpie likes this
- judedeluca reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- nativeamericannews posted this